Technical Management package includes any or all of the services listed below, structured to meet any client’s individual requirements:
- Management and maintenance of vessels in compliance with International and National regulations, applicable codes, industry standards and best practices.
- Implementation of our Quality, Safety and Environmental Management System, providing practical and efficient processes and procedures that allow full and effective implementation on board.
- Allocation of qualified and experienced management personnel.
- Dedicated and reliable technical support provided 24/7.
- Cost-effective, economic and efficient procurement of provisions, stores, consumables and lubricating oils, with access to competitive price agreements and terms with preferred suppliers.
- Maintenance of the vessel to an agreed high standard including planned and preventive maintenance strategies and cost effective repair program.
- Dry-dock planning, supervision and post-docking monitoring and follow-up.
- Class and Flag survey planning and certification.
- Effect budgeting, cost control, comparison and analysis. Formulation of cost reduction strategies across a client’s technical operations.